COVID Vaccines Mandated for Healthcare Workers
As the city of Philadelphia continues to respond to COVID-19 and works to forestall the huge wave of cases and hospitalizations that other states have seen, the Philadelphia Board of Health voted to approve a new Regulation intended to help fight the pandemic.
Starting on October 15th, all healthcare workers in the City of Philadelphia will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they have a religious or medical exemption.
The mandate extends to:
- the City and County of Philadelphia;
- care facilities;
- clinical settings;
- limited healthcare settings;
- schools, including post-secondary and higher education;
- childcare centers and services;
- any entity providing home care to patients; and
- any entity providing first responder services.
Read the full order here
AmeriBest Home Care has partnered with the Flex for Checks program, in partnership with the National Minority Health Association. The program pays $50 per shot to the person receiving the vaccination!
For more information please click on the links below.
If you work for AmeriBest and are already vaccinated, send a copy of your proof of vaccination to HR@ameribest.org