November is Diabetes Awareness Month.
During the month of November, AmeriBest Home Care will offer informative classes regarding Diabetes.
November 15th and November 22nd we will cover topics on
- What is Diabetes?
- The Importance of checking your blood sugar
- Why diet and exercise play an important role
- Tips for Managing Diabetes
- When to contact your healthcare provider etc.….
In addition, we will also have our Monthly skills lab.
Where: AmeriBest Home Care – 990 Spring Garden St
Diabetes Information Sessions are as followed:
November 15th and November 22nd.
Two different times to choose: 10am-12pm or 1pm-3pm
(Diabetes Information sessions are opened to everyone)
Monthly Skills Lab information:
November 22nd– 9am-5pm
- How to change and adult brief
- Handwashing technique
- How to give a bed bath
- Hoyer Lift Training
Please feel free to sign up today to reserve your spot. If you have any questions, please contact the Nursing Department (215) 925-3313