Home and community based Services are also known as waiver programs. Home and community based services provides services and supports beyond those covered by MA (Medicaid/ medical assistance) program that enable a person to remain in a community setting rather than being admitted to a nursing facility.
Nobody wants to become a burden to their child or relative. AmeriBest Home Care Provides your friend or relative with training, to become your personal caregiver. That means your adult son daughter, niece or nephew, close friend or distant relative can take care of you in the comfort of your own home. If you don’t have anyone AmeriBest Home Care will provide you with trained and knowledgeable staff.
AmeriBest Home Health Aides can provide the following:
- Meal preparation
- Light Housekeeping – to meet the health needs of patient
- Medication Management
- Appointment Scheduling
- Securing Transportation
- Supervised Walks
- And More…..
How Do I Qualify ?
- Do you have a long term condition or disability ? [long term is considered condition that will last for longer then 6 month]
- Do you make LESS than $2,163 dollars per month ?
- Do you have LESS than $8,000 dollars of countable resources ? [savings, checking, stocks or bonds]
- Do you own your home ? [If yes please mention this fact to our staff so we can explain to you how it may affect your application for waiver program]
Below are links to specific home and community Based Waivers.