Senior Home Care Services Harrisburg
Senior Home Care Services – Harrisburg
If you have an aging loved one for whom you’re the primary caregiver, it’s easy to burn out. The stress of making sure the individual is safe and healthy while taking care of your personal responsibilities can prove overwhelming. Getting Senior Home Care Services in Harrisburg can relieve a lot of your anxiety and provide peace of mind. AmeriBest Home Care is happy to help with trained professionals who provide quality, compassionate care.
Why Get a Home Health Aide?
You may be struggling with the idea of getting outside assistance for your loved one. But consider the benefits. If you are in the Harrisburg area, AmeriBest provides:
- Companionship and socialization for the individual
- Eyes-on – you can’t be everywhere at once. An extra pair of eyes and hands is a great asset.
- Housekeeping – many of our loved ones have trouble keeping the house or apartment h in order and clean. An aide can assist with those, based on a personalized care plan.
- Insurance explanations – if you have no idea how to fill out your paperwork, we can give you greater insights into insurance requirements so the process of hiring a home health aide goes smoothly.
- Medication Management – a home health aide can check daily med counts and be sure the senior gets their scripts on time.
- Life Quality Improvements – your loved one is getting extra care and interaction, their disposition brightens and they feel less dependent on family.
- Professional Evaluation – our RNs on staff can review the individual’s emotional and physical changes, and suggest when there’s a need for calling your loved one’s primary care physician.
- Safety – do you know all the potential safety issues in your home for your elder? We’ll look at your home and give you insights as to what can be changed.
- Transportation to and from medical appointments
Of course, one of the primary support a home health aide can offer is relief. The pressures of caregiving by yourself can harm your relationship with your loved one. Having a home health aide on the clock, you can run errands, go to work, and take care of your children without worry.
Thinking you may want to take the next step, reach out to our Harrisburg office at 717-545-2920. Or, if you prefer, use our online contact form and someone will reach out to you in a timely manner.
Why Choose AmeriBest Home Care?
AmeriBest doesn’t just jump into your home. We contact the primary care physician and any other community services presently used by your loved one. That way we can have case notes and educate ourselves about the intricacies of your situation before working with you on an individualized care plan.
Personalized service matters to us. When AmeriBest began, we knew there is no such thing as a cookie-cutter approach to professional caregiving. In order to provide comfort and safety, we strive daily to know our clients thoroughly. This is why AmeriBest is a top-ranking Home Care Provider in Philadelphia, and the Harrisburg, PA area.
We take pride in our efforts to make your loved one’s life healthier and happier. You can trust AmeriBest for:
- Dependable staff – Our scheduling coordinator works hard to make sure you will have help on hand, even on days when your regular aide might call off.
- Hiring superior employees – We look for specific qualities in our personnel including attention to detail, organization, solid communication skills, kindness, and sensitivity.
- Trained home health aides – All of our home health caregivers receive solid training and can get extended training in different areas that can best help your loved one.
It all really boils down to you having peace of mind. If you would like more information about AmeriBest’s Harrisburg, PA services beyond the online form, call us at 1-800-HOMECARE or email email@example.com.
– Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, personal)
• Increase with tenure
– 7 paid holidays (New Years Day, MLK Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas day)
– Time and a half for working holidays and year-end bonus
– Electronic timekeeping
– Medical, Dental, Vision
• Basic medical covered at 100%!
• Indemnity Plans available
– Supplemental insurances available through MetLife (short term & long-term disability, cancer, term life, etc.)
– $ 15,000 Life Insurance Policy at no cost (full time only)
– 5 days paid maternity leave
– Bereavement leave
– 24/7 Access to Nursing Support
– Caregiver of the month and year awards
– LifeMart – employee discount program