1. What non-medical home care services does AmeriBest provide to its clients?
Ameribest provides non-medical services to its clients, including meal preparation, light housekeeping, shopping, laundry, dressing, bathing, transportation assistance, medication reminders, companionship, and appointment scheduling.
2. How is care paid for at AmeriBest Home Care?
Ameribest takes various forms of payment. You may also receive partial coverage through your insurance company. Eligible providers include PA Health & Wellness, Keystone First Community Health Choices, UPMC Community Health Choices, and AmeriHealth Caritas.
3. What kind of experience is needed to be a caregiver?
You don’t need any experience to be an AmeriBest caregiver. AmeriBest can provide all the necessary training in order to jump start your caregiver journey.
Inquire today to learn how to receive ongoing training, gain valuable experience, and earn competitive pay and benefits.
4. What benefits could you receive as a caregiver at AmeriBest Home Care?
Ameribest caregivers are eligible for benefits including health care (medical, dental & vision), paid time off and 7 paid holidays, a $500 sign-on bonus, 1.5x pay for working Holidays, year end bonus, 401k, $15,000 Life Insurance Policy, DailyPay.
Additionally, you will get consistent, flexible hours. You will work in a team-oriented environment with highly trained professionals.
5. What is the process for hiring new caregivers?
Fill out an online form available on our website to initiate the process of becoming a new caregiver at AmeriBest Home Care. Not long after, our recruiting department will get in contact with you to schedule an office visit where you will complete your application and interview. You will need to bring the following documents on your office visit:
- State ID
- Social Security Card or Birth Certificate
- COVID-19 Vaccination Card (if vaccinated)