AmeriBest Home Care, a Top 5 provider in Pennsylvania, has an opening for an enthusiastic and results-oriented Community Engagement Specialist. 💼 If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity with rapid advancement potential, then AmeriBest may be the company for you.
The Community Engagement Specialist will develop and manage relationships with referral sources in the community to promote AmeriBest Home Care services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Demonstrate and communicate the core values of AmeriBest Home Care.
2. Manage outreach and marketing activities to be compliant with our marketing guidelines and regulatory requirements.
3. Develop relationships with new and existing referral sources.
4. Maintain and promote AmeriBest’s presence in the community.
a. Build relationships with community agencies, professional and civic organizations, and business-related networking groups.
b. Participate in, plan, and carry out community events (health fairs, screenings) that result in a positive return on investment.
c. Stay current on community events and opportunities to promote AmeriBest’s services.
d. Promote AmeriBest as the Home Care Provider and Employer of Choice.
5. Develop business development goals, strategy, and plan in conjunction with the Director and review regularly.
6. Utilize all marketing tools and external resources to generate marketing ideas.
7. Maintain a system to track all marketing activity and contact information.
a. Measure results (admissions and new hours per account).
b. Identify and reevaluate targeted accounts and refine the marketing plan to win market share within those accounts.
8. Maintain communication with Intake, Onboarding, Recruitment, and Scheduling teams.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
✔️ Demonstrated exceptional strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
✔️ Demonstrated record of goal achievement.
✔️ Demonstrated record of successfully taking on more responsibility with positive results.
✔️ Demonstrated record of outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
✔️ Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively and professionally
✔️ Creative and “hands-on.”
✔️ Capable of using sales reports and field communication to formulate strategic plans and customer-specific selling presentations.
✔️ Ability to read, write and effectively communicate.
✨ Competitive pay with incentive bonuses
✨ Advancement opportunities
✨ Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
✨ Paid time off
✨ Tuition reimbursement, and more!
Call us today at ☎️ (215) 925-3313 or 1-800-HOMECARE