Our loved ones often need extra care as they get older. When health issues interfere with their ability to perform everyday tasks, a paid caregiver may be necessary. Unfortunately, too many families are unable to afford caregivers! Some choose to provide care themselves. The added responsibility becomes stressful as many must take time off work to care for their loved ones, not to mention how time-consuming caregiving can be. Caregivers are often the “sandwich generation”, caring for both kids and parents (in-laws, grandparents, fill in the blank…) Now listen up because AmeriBest presents a solution – get paid to take care of your loved ones in Harrisburg, PA!
How to Get Paid to Take Care of Your Family Member in Harrisburg, PA
Family members can take care of their family members with no experience necessary. Here’s what our program has to offer:
- Competitive Pay: Caregivers receive competitive pay rates. Employees can count on getting paid on time. Workers who need money sooner can use our DailyPay option.
- Great Benefits: We provide fantastic healthcare benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, a $500 sign-on bonus, and more.
- Consistent Hours: Workers can look forward to consistent, flexible hours.
- A Team-Oriented Environment: Caregivers train in a collaborative, team-oriented environment. Our support staff will oversee your needs so you can focus on your client. We emphasize pride and camaraderie.
- Top-Tier Training: Aides train in our state-of-the-art facility.
- Grow Your Career: We offer ongoing training and additional education so you can expand your career beyond caregiving when you’re ready! We take pride in training and promoting our employees.
What are the Benefits of Caring for Your Elderly Relative Yourself?
Here are some additional benefits you will find when you get paid to take care of your loved one in Harrisburg, PA.
- A safe environment for your loved one: It’s sad but true: neglect and abuse commonly occur in the adult care industry. When you care for your loved one yourself, you know they are in good hands.
(Please note: all AmeriBest caregivers are screened and trained)
- A bonding experience: Caregivers will form a bond with their loved ones. They will make memories that they treasure forever.
- A better financial outlook: Individuals who care for their loved ones will not incur caregiver costs. They will make income that benefits their financial situation.
- Job Opportunities: If you discover you enjoy caregiving, you can make it into a career. Expand your expertise with our ongoing training and consider taking on additional clients, to begin.
AmeriBest Offers Opportunities to Get Paid to Take Care of Your Family Member in Harrisburg PA
Gain rewarding experiences and put your financial woes behind you. Our training will teach you everything you need to know. We will ensure your loved one receives top-notch care. So contact us today!
We can also help families who prefer care from an outside provider. We offer various non-medical services. Our caring team can assist with light housekeeping, medication reminders, transportation, companionship, self-care, and more.