Are you a compassionate personal caregiver in Harrisburg, Pa, or an empathic private duty home care aid in the Philadelphia area? Or, perhaps you’ve been thinking about a career in-home health services, and are passionate about helping people? At AmeriBest Home Care, we are always looking for people like you.
AmeriBest ranks among the top home care agencies and in-home nursing services serving the Philadelphia area. We offer you the best-PAID training, flexibility, and career opportunities, coupled with impressive benefits. We are hiring people who want to support families and individuals who require assistance for their wellbeing and improving their overall quality of life.
Time and again, we see caregivers finding great satisfaction in their work. You are helping people, offering companionship, and providing comfort. At AmeriBest we know company success begins with employee satisfaction and success.
Benefits of Being a Home Health Aide
If you are not already a home care assistant, you may wonder if the job is really right for you. There are several fantastic benefits of becoming an in-home caregiver.
- Appreciation: When a family finally has an aide in place, the whole house sighs in relief. These people are often stressed, worried, and over-extended. An extra pair of keen eyes and skilled hands is a blessing, and people show their gratitude.
- Flexibility. Agencies work with your personal schedule so you can work as much (or little) as you wish. Once you have a caseload, you work with the patients and family for a suitable schedule.
- Growth Potential: The healthcare industry as a whole is always growing and changing. You will learn a lot from your experiences on the job, plus any training an agency like AmerBest offers.
- Rapport: Personal aids become an extension of the family. You have a chance to really know your patients in ways that hospital workers can’t.
- Specialization options: Is there one type of situation/patient you prefer? You can ask for assignments fitting that goal, if available.
We are always on the lookout for outstanding
- Registered Nurses
- Speech Therapists
- Personal Care Assistants.
Think of your services from the client’s point of view. They don’t want to go into a facility where nothing’s familiar and strangers are constantly passing through. Being at home provides the consistency people crave. It’s reassuring. Working for AmeriBest in any of our programs means your individual’s dignity remains intact. Our clients know each person on our team is respectful, knowledgeable, and dependable.
We not only provide 100% paid training but want to invest in your continued growth as a caregiver. You can get courses in:
- Fall risks
- Heart disease management
- Hoyer lift use
- Recognizing abuse
And much more!
AmeriBest Benefits in Brief
Quality workers deserve quality benefits. We respect your efforts with suitable compensation, time off, and insurance. You’ll receive
- Daily Pay option: You can transfer your earnings any time through an Ap that also tracks your hours.
- Discount plan for LifeMart
- Holidays: 7 paid holidays; time and a half for working holidays
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and basic medical covered at 100%
- Life insurance policy: $15,000, free to full-time employees
- Monthly caregiver awards
- Year end bonus
At AmeriBest you have the security of knowing you’re working for one of the top five, most stable caregiver agencies in all of Pennsylvania. Apply today, contact us for more information, or email: email@example.com