Older adults often require extra care. But hiring a caregiver is expensive. Many families cannot afford home care. As some families choose to care for their loved ones themselves, they often become stressed out by the added responsibility. Some must take off work to provide care, not to mention the financial burden. The loss of income leads to additional financial difficulties, and just like that, your finances are spiraling out of control. Luckily, the state of PA offers a solution to families that struggle while caring for their loved ones. Learn how to get paid to take care of the family in Allentown, PA and get back on track today!
How Can I Get Paid to Take Care of Family in Allentown, PA?
This state program is available to anyone whose loved one requires care. No experience is necessary. Here’s what we have to offer.
- Competitive Pay: We offer competitive pay rates. Our workers get paid on time. We also offer a DailyPay option for people who need to get paid sooner.
- Good Benefits: Our caregivers receive health care benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, and a $500 sign-on bonus.
- Consistent Flexible Hours: Caregivers can look forward to consistent hours and a schedule suited to their lifestyle.
- Supportive Environment: Workers train in a state-of-the-art facility with a support staff that sees to their needs so they can focus on their clients. We emphasize collaboration and camaraderie.
- Advancement Opportunities: Aides who become passionate about caregiving can make it into a career. We offer ongoing training and continuing education courses.
What are the Advantages of Caring for a Loved One?
People who get paid to take care of their family can look forward to great pay, terrific benefits, flexible hours, supportive co-workers, and an opportunity to develop a career!
But more than that, they provide customized care to a loved one.
This deeply rewarding experience will offer benefits, such as:
- Trustworthy Care: Unfortunately, abuse and neglect are common in the home care industry. People who care for their loved ones know they will be in good hands.
- Bonding Moments: When you care for your loved one, you will have opportunities to bond with them. You will create memories that last a lifetime.
- Eliminates Financial Hurdles: Many families struggle to pay for home care. The AmeriBest program pays you to care for your loved one. We eliminate home care expenses and provide you with a steady income.
AmeriBest Provides Opportunities to Get Paid to Take Care of Family in Allentown, PA
AmeriBest offers the ideal solution to families struggling to afford home care for their loved ones. We give you the training you need to get paid to take care of the family. Allentown, PA residents can save money and know their senior relatives receive quality care!
And we do more than offer training for caregivers. We also provide great care to those who don’t have a caregiver as well! Choose from various non-medical services, including light housekeeping, transportation assistance, medication reminders, and self-care help, as long as it is state-approved and signed off by your doctor. Please call us at 1800-HOMECARE for more info!
Contact AmeriBest today to learn more about what we have to offer. We will improve the quality of life for you and your family members.