AmeriBest Home Care provides the high quality of care every day to our clients who need assistance in managing chronic or acute conditions to avoid unnecessary and costly hospitalizations.
The registered nurse serves as the main central contact and conducts the care plan within a multi-disciplinary service management realm.
AmeriBest Home Care employs experienced licensed registered nurses who are compassionate and competent. Our nurses are thoroughly trained are our experts in handling an assortment of various health conditions and patient scenarios. Our staff are also required to pass multiple background checks and consistently undergo vigorous competency and skills assessments.
All practices are evidenced based and follow concrete protocols in conjunction with physician orders.
The care plans include the following:
- Comprehensive health assessments
- Continuous care planning and case management with physician and other disciplines.
- Patient and caregiver education
- Disease management programs
- CHF Program
- Wound Care Program
- Diabetes program
- COPD programsMedication management and education
- Medication management and educationPain management and education
- Pain management and educationPatient safety and fall prevention
- Patient safety and fall prevention