Have you been caring for your loved one at home without assistance? Caregiving can wear you out and create anxiety about maintaining the individual’s quality of life. That’s where AmeriBest can help. If you are looking for top-quality home care in Harrisburg, PA we have a local office that can provide you with all the information you’ll need to move forward.
Why AmeriBest Home Care?
AmeriBest Home Care believes in high-quality, comprehensive service, both home health, and personal care. Each person we service receives a personalized assessment, coordinating with their primary physician and any current clinical staff. It’s a holistic approach that gives people peace of mind.
If we had to summarize AmeriBest in three words, they would be comfort, safety, and dignity.
- Your loved one stays in their own home. There are no strangers wandering the halls of a facility. This gives them some peace of mind, and a sense of assurance. Our amazing home nursing services and in-home caregiver program strives daily to connect with both the individual and family, offering answers to any questions you may have.
- A direct care worker looks at your home through a different lens; one focused on making sure everything’s in the best possible place for safety. That slippery rug or lack of handrail? You may not have thought about them before. We can help.
- Having compassionate, trustworthy staff means your loved one never feels like a “number,” boosting morale and a deep sense of self-worth.
Benefits of Having a Home Health Care Aide
Whether you live in Harrisburg, PA, or in the Philadelphia, PA area, AmeriBest is here. You may be new to the idea of having an aide, but there are many benefits to consider:
- Extra eyes and hands. You are only one person. An experienced aid provides coverage during times when you cannot be “eyes-on.”
- An home health aide can take care of transporting an individual to various medical appointments.
- The caregiver or direct care worker provides the individual with companionship and socialization
- Home care often proves more affordable than a facility
- Your personal assistant can help keep the home in order when the individual’s ability is limited
- The nurse can watch for physical or emotional changes that may indicate an underlying problem.
What you can Expect from AmeriBest Home Care
Dependability is one of the keynotes that makes AmeriBest one of the top-rated home health care agencies in Harrisburg and Philadelphia, PA. Our office lowers the risk of call-outs and no-shows by always having a backup plan. We seek only the best candidates in our hiring process.
Our staff members provide essential support services. Your nurse or aide will familiarize themselves with existing medical practitioners and providers and coordinate with them for high-quality care.
AmeriBest can also help you navigate insurance coverage, including Medicaid. The paperwork can become overwhelming and it helps to have a professional “interpreter” for all the jargon.